Tuesday, March 10, 2009

wellity wellity well...

For fucks sakes, its 6 am and I am still awake. Sad thing is, this is no longer me being adolescent and thinking "hey, Im cool, lets stay up till the wee hours chatting on the internet" anymore. This is grown-up me, thinking " Christ almighty I want to go to bed... but must stay up due to body scheduling". Yes, Im still stuck in night mode. Wednesday, Thursday on nights and then back to the world of the living. My sanity cant wait!
So I love nursing, but getting to be a nurse is really hurting my bottom line. I have to borrow 700 bucks this week, just to pay to write my exam and to get a temporary registration. And on top of that I just paid to get a criminal records check. It seems all Im doing these days is reaching into my already tapped out resources trying to pull out that one last dime. And wow, can I use any more cliche phrases?
Another thing. I need to stop going on dating sites. Its become such a time waster in the past little while. It doesnt help that Im awake when everyone else is sleeping. Ill page through profile after profile like its a bloody mail-order magazine or something. Sad thing is, even if I saw my soulmate ( if I believed in such things) on there, i wouldnt have the time nor the capacities to do anything about it! The last thing I need right now is dating! However, the thought of giving up on guys is not working either. What can I say... Im a sexual being who thinks about the opposite sex way too often. But, dont we all? And those who think they dont are pretty deluded. Or depressed.
OK, enough of the crazy.
Christie=out.

No comments:

Post a Comment