Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Maybe Im not as interesting as I once thought...

So school has been over for almost a week. Which means I have had some time off. I have just over a week off in total before starting my fulltime job. After what seems like years of constantly being busy, I was soo excited for this week off. Time to focus on myself, on seeing friends, on doing my own things. A time to reconnect with life.
Wrong.
Falling back into old bad habits, just with a new perspective. Most of all, realising that I need something to keep me busy. I need obligations or I feel lost, aimless. Or maybe I just need to find some hobbies of my own. I used to think working out was a good hobby, but seems all it does is fill me with more energy that I later need to expend.
I cant wait to get back into work next week. Work keeps me busy when Im doing it and gives me motivation when Im not doing it. On my days off from work I actually AM content and busy. I dont spend entire days doing things while feeling like Im doing nothing at all.
Wow. This is a rather depressing realisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment