Sunday, March 1, 2009

bedtime

Have I mentioned that going to bed at 10pm sucks? I never, ever thought I would spent a large majority of my nights going to bed early. Unfortunately, when you work at 7am and have to be up at 5 am in order to get to work, one must go to bed early.
Going to bed early goes against my biological clock. Or at least I did. When I first started doing this, I had to take prescription sleeping pills in order to fall asleep. I still have them but have realised that Im slower ( mentally) on the days when I took a sleeping pill the night before. Its almost better that Im completely exhausted than to take a sleeping pill. Unless its Gravol... Gravol is awesome.
Im excited to be meeting with some of the girls tomorrow evening for a drink/vent session. Its been a while since I have actually had people to talk to about my new nursing experiences. Dont get me wrong, I talk to the nurses at work, but they all have more experience and thus different viewpoints on things, so I dont feel that they can relate the same way. I just hope I dont spend too much time dominating the conversation tomorrow night. Its like I get verbal diarrhea whenever Im around other student nurses.
"you look like rappers but you're not black so you are the perfect ammount of danger"-some stupid girl on family guy
I think I am going to try to make an entry every day. I have a feeling they will be mundane like this one, until I actually get into the swing of making actual interesting thought provoking blog entries again. But I dont care, because no one is reading this anyways!
Christie=out.

No comments:

Post a Comment